Thursday, December 29, 2011

Another Year - 2011

I am trusting and praying that all my family and friends out there that read this blog (yes, all six of you) are having a wonderful end to the year 2011. My prayer is that God will continue to bless you and show you his grace and mercy.


I look back on this year with much thankfulness as God has blessed me with my travels this year that I was able to visit with so many of my friends and family. Now as this year is ending, I pray that all of you will experience the same blessings in 2012.


And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” God's present to us! Our Saviour was born. --Luke 2: 8-12


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment