Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEW CARS

This past fall, 2011, a friend drove up in her brand new car... a 2012 Toyota Highlander!  After sharing in her excitement and feasting on all the new features that these new machines bring to the table, I made a comment...  I told her that I have had a couple of car that were painted black and how difficult it is to keep them clean and that they can get mighty hot in the summer time.  Furthermore, I told her that I doubt that I would ever own another dark car because of that.  (Even though my pickup is a dark red.) 

Now we'll jump ahead to today, February 2012 and take a look at my new Jeep...  Even though I said what I said, and the fact that my old Jeep is black, what colour do you suppose my new Jeep is?????  Could it be Dark Charcoal Grey?????  Any thing wrong with this picture?  Or anything wrong with my thought process????




No comments:

Post a Comment